title

Brochures or sales materials

HOME Forums Pork Sales Brochures or sales materials

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jason Rogers 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

largebla
    Keymaster

I have an event coming up the end of January in which I would like to showcase some of our large blacks and educate some potential customers on the breed and benefits of raising them naturally. I have plenty of materials from Animal Welfare Approved and from our farm, but I can’t find anything already setup for LBH’s. Has anyone else worked out any type of brochure or handout from the association that I could reproduce and hand out to people to educate them?

Thanks.
    Joseph
    JMB Farms
    http://www.jmbfarms.com

#18531 Reply

Jason Rogers
    Participant

A brochure – that’s approved by the association – might be a really good idea because we could showcase our pork at the farmers markets, offering the brochure for the sake of educating customers. There is, of course, the cost-benefit analysis involved: is printing and giving away decent, professional-looking brochures worth what we would likely recuperate in sales? I’m not sure, but I still really like the idea of a food/market oriented brochure specifically for the Large Black.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Brochures or sales materials
Your information: