title

Can't get my Sire recognized in liter certificate to create a certificate

HOME Forums Support Can't get my Sire recognized in liter certificate to create a certificate

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Duane Luzier Duane Luzier 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Member: North Carolina
    Annette Ensley
    Participant

When I type my sire into the sire area on the litter certificate it does no recognize my boar and states that he is not found. I have tried numerous times to get this done but I get the same message. I as of this last week have need of 4 certificates dating back to December 7 2017. It’s a little hard to get hogs registered if the system is not operating normally.

#23131 Reply
    Member: PA Duane Luzier
    Duane Luzier
    Participant

Annette,

I’m sorry to hear that you are having issues with registrations. The board is aware of and currently working on a solution for problems such as yours.

When I do a search on hogs owned by your farm, one boar appears – Triangle K Iowa Alrose. Would he be the sire? If so, I do not know why he didn’t show up on your dropdown to choose. I also see that you recently sold a Double OO Iowa Alrose which will not appear on the dropdown for your farm to choose as sire. Either way, here is what we can do… choose “Boar Semen Certificate” for the sire and under “Comments” type out the name of the sire and choose the dam.
    Please let me know if your dropdown has any females missing too but it looks like they have been registered under your farm name. 3 of your hog registration tickets were completed on 2/26/2018 while the new Registrar was in training but the certificates should have been received by email and mail.

Again, my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. I know it can be frustrating and would like to thank you for your patience during the Registrar transition.

Sincerely,
    Kelly Luzier
    LBHA Treasurer
    treasurer@largeblackhogassociation.org

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Can't get my Sire recognized in liter certificate to create a certificate
Your information: