title

Current list of Board members on LBHA site?

HOME Forums LBHA Board Matters Current list of Board members on LBHA site?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  largebla 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

largebla
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Being a fairly new LBHA member (and became a member a while after you last elections), I don’t know who are our Board members, and I was therefore looking all our public and members only pages to see a list of the current Board members and how to contact them if I needed to.

The member/breeder’s directory doesn’t note who is a board member, and wondered if a list doesn’t already exist on our site, if you would consider adding to it either the public site (minus their contact info) under the Information tab or under the Members only tab, and include their BOD position and contact info?

Thanks,

Alison Charter-Smith
    Madrone Coast Farm

#18474 Reply
    Registrar
    Registrar

To access the Board Members List, please click on the word Information (on the Information tab) it will give you a list of the current members. We will try to work on that being up front so there is no searching for that information. It takes some behind the scenes messing around that I’m not quite comfortable with but am working on being more comfortable.

http://largeblackhogassociation.org/about-3/

Happy Hogging!
    Felicia

#18476 Reply

largebla
    Keymaster

Alison, I sent you an email to your farm email address on 9/25/13 and have not gotten a reply. Just checking to make sure you received that email. If not, send me an email to oldoakfarm2002@gmail.com and I will respond to that email. Thanks!
    Cyndie Phillippe, Old Oak Farm

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Current list of Board members on LBHA site?
Your information: