title

Goodbye from Richard Pomeroy…

HOME Forums General Goodbye from Richard Pomeroy…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Val Vetter and Debra Aaron Val Vetter and Debra Aaron 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Member: MO chhogs
    chhogs
    Participant

Folks

Liz and I have sold (or eaten!) all of our Large Black Hogs and so I cannot remain on the board of the LBHA. I have therefore resigned my role as president and have handed everything over to the new president.

You may know that Liz and I are planning to move, at some point out of the country, but nothing definite has happened about that yet. We sold our breeding stock in anticipation of the move.

It’s been wonderful getting to know you and working with this great breed of pig. I am very comfortable leaving the organization in the hands of the current board. They are very dedicated people that love these hogs as well. I will still be around to help with handover and to help with technical issues with the website, etc.

Anyway, all the best to you all and happy hogging!

Richard
    (President of the LBHA, 2010 – 2013)

#18411 Reply

largebla
    Keymaster

Richard & Liz,
    I am sure I speak for many when I say you will be greatly missed by the LBH Association! 🙁 I also want to thank you two for all the hard work you did with the association and with your breeding program!! You were a great asset to the organization and to the growth and well being of the LBH species!! Sorry to see you go, but I know you are still out there to help as needed and I greatly appreciate that! Best of luck to you and your family!!

#18419 Reply

Shanuttypig
    Participant

Chuck and I also want to say we really appreciate all your help and sharing of your expertise. You will be missed as President Rich ,we are sorry to see you leave . Your whole family is wonderful and we have enjoyed getting to know everyone – the pigs included ! Keep in touch.Janie

#18421 Reply
    Member: Texas Val Vetter and Debra Aaron
    Val Vetter and Debra Aaron
    Participant

Thanks for serving Richard! Your guidance and leadership was outstanding!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Goodbye from Richard Pomeroy…
Your information: