title

How long does registration realy take?

HOME Forums LBHA Board Matters How long does registration realy take?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Debra Aaron 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Member: Mississippi Hogfeathers
    Hogfeathers
    Participant

I have been waiting almost 4 months. I do read spam, I have one email, I have one physical adress, I have sent scanned copies of originals, I have tried and am still trying to use ticket system, I have sent paypal confirmation… anything else?

#20395 Reply
    Hogfeathers
    Participant

Update… Just talked to Felicia, it seems my registrations got lost in mail… and with all the new changes it seems my timing was not good. As for Felicia she couldn’t have been nicer or more understanding… Thank you very much… So if anyone gets as frustrated as I did call Felicia direct she will ease your pain or do what she can to help.

#20396 Reply
    Hogfeathers
    Participant

Update… Just talked to Felicia, it seems my registrations got lost in mail… and with all the new changes it seems my timing was not good. As for Felicia she couldn’t have been nicer or more understanding… Thank you very much… So if anyone gets as frustrated as I did call Felicia direct she will ease your pain or do what she can to help.

#21319 Reply
    Member: OR Mark and MaLea Easterly
    Mark and MaLea Easterly
    Participant

What number did you call? I only get a voice mail and no return call. Waiting on my papers since NOVEMBER of 2015 for my girls and my boar I started May 2015.

SO FRUSTRATING!

#21424 Reply

Debra Aaron

bbPress ANTISPAM: Referrer: Waiting for acknowledgement of registration for our sow Maya. It has been over three weeks and no one has contact me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: How long does registration realy take?
Your information: