title

LBHA Membership Meeting

HOME Forums LBHA Board Matters LBHA Membership Meeting

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  president 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

president
    Participant

Dear LBHA member

This is to let you know that the LBHA Annual Membership Meeting will be held on July 16th at 8pm-9pm CDT. The meeting will be in teleconference format with some limited web activity. By this I mean that you will be able to listen to the meeting using your telephone and, if you have web access, you will be able to view any presentations on your computer. The board intend to keep the web presentations to a minimum to allow those that do not have web access to still find the meeting relevant.

Here is the agenda for the meeting:

1. Opening Statement – President, Richard Pomeroy

2. Reports

1. Secretary Report – Brian Wright

2. Treasurer Report – Dave Dalan

3. Registrar Report – Felicia Krock

3. Recent Improvements

4. Proposed Bylaw Changes

5. Questions for the Board

6. Closing Statements

7. Adjourn

All voting will be conducted by email after the meeting as per the bylaws.

If you have any questions you would like to raise at the meeting then please either send them to Kelley at vicepresident@largeblackhogassociation.org or myself at president@largeblackhogassociation.org. If you have web access you will also have the opportunity to raise questions at the meeting using the web conference tool (phone questions will not be taken at the meeting).

Should you wish to attend the membership meeting please simply send me an email (president@largeblackhogassociation.org) or call me at (417) 261-2537 and I will send you the necessary information.

Thanks and I look forward to ‘seeing’ you there.

Richard Pomeroy

President, LBHA

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: LBHA Membership Meeting
Your information: