title

Member List

HOME Forums General Member List

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Registrar Registrar 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Registrar
    Registrar

*** I will be removing from the Member List any members who are not current with their dues. ***
    Any questions, please contact me.
    registrar@largeblackhogassociation.org
    800-687-1942

#18290 Reply

largebla
    Keymaster

Felisha, is there a place on the website that one can see when their Membership is due?
    Patrick Rhéaume
    Rhéaume’ 😀 s Large Black Hogs

#18292 Reply
    Registrar
    Registrar

Each farm’s membership dues are due on the anniversary of their joining. I send out an email reminding about the dues. If any farm is concerned of their due date, they need but email, call, or post on here and I will get back to them ASAP. As for your farm, you are not due again until NEXT September! A great question to ask and I will look into it in the future to see what we can do about making it part of the individual profile. 😛

#18293 Reply

largebla
    Keymaster

Thanks I could not remember if it was a fiscal year, or year end.
    Thanks. 😛

#18294 Reply
    Member: TX
    Bedford Nest
    Participant

Been a member since March 2012. I’am not listed anywhere? I live in Texas _______________ Bedford Nest

#18295 Reply
    Registrar
    Registrar

There is a second section of your user profile where it asks for your address again. I have found that you must choose the state from the drop down box in order for it to show up properly in the Member List. We (I mean Richard) are still working on the background programs to make everything move smoothly through the entire site.

If anyone else finds that they are not listed and they believe they should be. Please make sure to mention it either here or via email.

thanks 😎

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Member List
Your information: