title

Merry Christmas

HOME Forums General Merry Christmas

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shire Gate 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

president
    Participant

I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

This year has been one of changes, sometimes painful, for the LBHA, but we are still here and still going strong. We now have over 800 hogs in the registry and we processed over 100 last month alone. Although there are still some discrepancies, our process is improving and I am convinced that once we have had a chance to finish the improvement process we will be far and away the best hog registry in the US.

Look for a significant change in our communication process in January 2011. We hope to have a dated message system in place that will track all of your communications with the Registrar for the registration process. This will mean that you will be able to see the status of your registration request at a glance.

The board are working hard to ensure the preservation of the Large Black Hog breed and always welcome constructive feedback.If you want to pass anything onto the board for discussion please feel free to contact me.

Once again,

Merry Christmas

Richard

#17186 Reply

Shire Gate
    Participant

Merry Christmas and a Happy blessed new year!!!

~Deanna

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Merry Christmas
Your information: