title

Noble Sam X Prudence Piglets

HOME Forums Buying or Selling Large Black Hogs Noble Sam X Prudence Piglets

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jack Bryant 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Member: Texas Val Vetter and Debra Aaron
    Val Vetter and Debra Aaron
    Participant

We now offer delivery! Will deliver almost anywhere – let’s discuss. Noble Sam bred with Prudence piglets available and ready to go now. This sow’s previous litter was 12 and this litter was 14. Born May 5, 2016 and fully weaned. These piglets are plump, healthy, and big. We still have a few available. Two gilts, two barrows, and a boar. This is a great line, producing large litters.

Piney Woods Ranch is a Certified Naturally Grown (Organic) producer of heritage pork and breeds exclusively Large Black Hogs.

Our hogs have been in high demand and we’re only going to be producing one or possibly two litters this year. We will also deliver almost anywhere.

Our piglets sell for $400 and come with a litter certificate. We request a $100 deposit for gilts and a $200 deposit for intact boar piglets.

If you’re looking for the cleanest, most chemical free piglets or pork available, we are one of a very few sources for piglets than have been raised on a strictly organic diet. NO chemicals, GMOs, or medicated feed EVER. NO antibiotics. Only herbal wormers are used.

We have a history of supplying top-quality breeding stock, and hogs from our farm and their progeny have gone on to win the Cochon 555 competition.

THAT’S good pork!

#21536 Reply
    Member: Texas
    Jack Bryant
    Participant

Hello,
    I am looking for a gilt to pair with my boar born 5/06/16 from Longfellow / Prudence & Super / Matilda. Is it correct of me to request your registration numbers so I can find the IC for the new pairs offspring.

Thanks in advance

Jack Bryant
    Annetta Valley Heritage Farm
    817-239-1993

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Noble Sam X Prudence Piglets
Your information: