title

Proven Young Majestic/Matilda Boar for Sale

HOME Forums Buying or Selling Large Black Hogs Proven Young Majestic/Matilda Boar for Sale

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by wmassa wmassa 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Member: WA
    Heather Rommens
    Participant

“Napoleon” is a 14-month old proven LBH boar, registered name Wright’s Majestic (Majestic/Matilda lines). He is the sweetest pig- approx. 350lbs now, no bite, completely non-aggressive with people and animals, and non-rooting (I had to dig his wallow for him). He has a high libido, is gentle with the ladies, and gets the job done. We are moving to Berkshires, so Napoleon needs to find a new home. Fully registered, papers in hand, photos available via email. $700. Located in Colville, Washington.

#21733 Reply

Dave Pettis

I live in Cheney and would like to check out your boar. I already have one from that line but he is about 700 pounds. Do you have any of his offspring around?
    Dave Pettis
    509-235-8793

#21751 Reply
    wmassa
    Wendy Massa

Hello, Are you able to email me confirmation photos and pedigree? Thank you for your time.

#21752 Reply
    Member: CA wmassa
    wmassa
    Participant

Hello. Are you able to email me confirmation photos including teat structure and a copy of pedigree? Thank you for your time! ~Wendy Massa wendy@massanaturlmeats.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Proven Young Majestic/Matilda Boar for Sale
Your information: