title

Registered Large Black Hog Boar For Sale: Indiana $350

HOME Forums Buying or Selling Large Black Hogs Registered Large Black Hog Boar For Sale: Indiana $350

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kelly Luzier 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Member: IN
    caseys naturals
    Participant

$350 4 year old Large Black Hog Boar for sale. He has produced three strong litters in the past. As far as temperament is concerned he has never showed aggression towards humans even during breeding. I am having a hard time posting pictures on this forum so please call or text me at 219-688-9849 or email me at cnaturals22@gmail.com. Upon request I will send you pictures of him and his registration papers.
    Contact CASEY for any further questions.

#21146 Reply

Kelly Luzier

bbPress ANTISPAM: Referrer: Hi Casey, you can also post your ad on the LBHA Facebook page if you’d like (it’s a bit more user friendly) or I can go ahead and do that for you if you don’t mind. I also started a Facebook page Large Black Hogs For Sale. Where are you located and what bloodline is your boar? Is he still breeding or are you selling him to retirement (pork) ? Thanks.

Sincerely,
    Kelly Luzier
    LBHA Treasurer
    Fur Immer Farm, PA

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Registered Large Black Hog Boar For Sale: Indiana $350
Your information: