title

Three Majestic Boars for sale

HOME Forums General Three Majestic Boars for sale

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by chhogs chhogs 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Member: MO chhogs
    chhogs
    Participant

Hey all!

We have 3 Majestic Boars for sale – just weaned today. Out of our Canadian Majestic boar, Martin & our Schacht Matilda sow Mildred. VERY low CI’s.

I’m headed to NC in a couple weeks to pick up pigs & then headed to TX at the end of January so could bring pigs with me on either trip. PLUS if anyone needs anything hauling give us a call.

Thanks,

Liz – Missouri

#17191 Reply

Shire Gate
    Participant

Gosh you might just pass me in mileage Liz. I’ve got 2 trips to Ky, one to Nashville, then Mississippi, then one to Texas in a two week period in January! Be safe!!!

~Deanna

#17192 Reply

Shire Gate
    Participant

BTW I hope you made it thru this morning storms ok. It was pretty rough here. Gotta check fences and do a head count. We are at 250+ so it’ll take awhile.

~Deanna

#17195 Reply
    chhogs
    Participant

LOL! Maybe we’ll pass each other! Wave if you see me! Yep I seem to be doing a LOT of traveling recently and I somehow think it may continue. Got to try & get to MT at some point as our son & wife are expecting a new baby in a few weeks so that will be a LONG trip. The move is still in my memory so not quite sure if I’m ready to tackle it again!

250 pigs or cows?

The storm here was really not that bad – a little bit of thunder & lightning & heavy rain but that was all. Back out fencing again this afternoon & finished another section. Starting the New Year looking a little tidier. Yee Haa!

Liz

#17206 Reply

Shire Gate
    Participant

Pigs, horses, babydoll sheep, goats, chickens with the most being cattle…..for the beef company. We should have approximately 150 piglets this year with a 10% loss figured in. Lots and lots of animals and never a dull moment! Be safe

~Deanna

#17210 Reply
    chhogs
    Participant

I hope your wishes come true on 150 piglets 🙂

Liz – Missouri

#17226 Reply

largebla
    Keymaster

Are these still available, and when are you headed to NC

Thanks

Barbara

#17229 Reply
    chhogs
    Participant

LOL! I just returned from NC last night! Yes there are still 3 boar piglets available – some buyers switched pigs so some are different now. You can find them on our website – http://www.cornishheritagehogs.com

Thanks,

Liz

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Three Majestic Boars for sale
Your information: