title

URGENT BUSINESS! Annual Meeting – Items for Agenda

HOME Forums LBHA Board Matters URGENT BUSINESS! Annual Meeting – Items for Agenda

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hillcrest Farms 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

largebla
    Keymaster

I have posted a general request for issues / concerns / comments or questions. So far the only suggestions I have received have been regarding advertising.

We will be having an annual meeting of the LBHA and are currently working on Agenda items. We are asking for your input, ideas, suggestions, support and comments. NOW IS THE TIME!!! Got questions? Need help? Want to offer your help? We need to hear from you.

The topics for the annual meeting will be discussed very soon and dates and times will be announced to all members. Send me your ideas or suggestions so that we may potentially include them in our annual meeting. You can contact me directly through this forum, email at SoTxHP@aol.com or VicePresident@LargeBlackHogAssociation.org or by phone at 830-534-7993.

Thank you all for your support of the LBHA.

Happy breeding.

Kelley Escobedo

South Texas Heritage Pork

#17348 Reply

largebla
    Keymaster

Thank you to those that have sent in your suggestions.

There is still time to be heard. Keep the ideas coming!

#17360 Reply
    Member: GA
    Hillcrest Farms
    Participant

Registration! I am still having issues. Communication to members- lacks. Basically I call you now. Timely return of information, still taking more than the quoted 2 weeks for items resolution. Basic overall handling of issues needs work.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: URGENT BUSINESS! Annual Meeting – Items for Agenda
Your information: