Preloader image
title

HOME Forums Hog How-To's Did I get Scammed?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Shelly Anderson 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Member: Mississippi Hogfeathers
    Hogfeathers
    Participant

That makes so much more sense, Breeder not sow’s litter lol, I was like poor girl 35 litters…thanks again

#20470 Reply
    Hogfeathers
    Participant

Well we finally had a litter this morning. She had 2 before I was there, and 5 more totoal of 7. Everything went smooth I rubbed her belly when I got there and she layed down and finished. 4 boys 3 girls or other way around I’ll checked again later, One was just a squeeling and wanting to stay close to momma’s nose…beter late than never.

I will keep you all updated on there health. So far so good but only been a few hours.

#20472 Reply
    Hogfeathers
    Participant

They are doing good, she seems to be a good momma as far as I know. One little girl’s eye looks like it might be stuck close, What if anything should I do?

#20473 Reply
    Hogfeathers
    Participant

I used a warm wash cloth and wiped her eye real good and she is all good…

#20702 Reply
    Shelly Anderson

bbPress ANTISPAM: Referrer: I’m hoping to get help from members of this forum to help us breed and then raise a litter of LB hogs from 2 breeding hogs. They are under 1 year old now. We are in SW Colorado and one idea we had was to get a new line to this area to breed with, bringing more genetic diversity to this area……not sure this is the way to go. Looking for ideas and thoughts on how to proceed. A BIG help sent out on this one!
    Thanks,
    Shelly Anderson

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
Reply To: Did I get Scammed?
Your information: