Preloader image
title

HOME Forums Buying or Selling Large Black Hogs Looking for proven boar

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Bob Hayles Bob Hayles 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Member: TN Avatar
    Jason Linden
    Participant

I’m looking for a <2 year old proven registered LBH boar. I’m in middle TN and trying to stay within 4-5 hours away.

#23589 Reply
    Noel

Hey there we are located west of Clarksville. We are about to do castrations. Noble sam prudence.
    Noel 931.827.3675

#23590 Reply
    Member: Tennessee Avatar
    Maureen Leavitt
    Participant

Noel, If you haven’t castrated, are they ready to breed? I am also in desperate need of a breeding age boar. I’m in East TN

Maureen

#23599 Reply
    Timothy & Adrienne Terrazas
    Adrienne Terrazas

Hi Jason,

We are in NW Arkansas. We have a 2 1/2 year old boar that has been great for us! He is a Super, reg # 6904. My cell is 479-640-6393. Let me know if you would like more information. Thanks!

#23602 Reply
    luckygeorgefarm
    Angel Johnson

Hi everyone! It may be a bit farther than what you want to go but we have a number of proven boars on our farm. We also have boars that are ready to breed but that haven’t had their chance at a lady yet. Our farm is located outside of Derby, IA which is in South Central Iowa.

The Super boars we have available for sale are From many different female lines. I’m sure that we have a cracking boar that will help you lower your CIs and increase the fitness of the pigs in your herd. Female lines used to make these boars include Matilda, Prudence, Constance, Grandeur, and Charlotte.

Younger boars are also available from other sites and sows but they are sexually immature right now and not ready to breed yet. Your request was for proven so I answered with that first.

If you or anyone else is interested in owning a purebred Lucky George Farm Large Black pig please call Jason Johnson at 515.650.7644.

#23603 Reply
    luckygeorgefarm
    Angela Johnson

Sorry for the typos above–next time I wont use my cell phone to post a reply!

Basically we run a large, genetically diverse herd of Large Blacks with American bloodlines and British bloodlines. We have boars available with completely American genetics as well as boars with an American Super as their sire and an imported English mother.

Feel free to call if you have any questions. We are Central time and take calls every day until 10pm Central Standard Time.

Angela Johnson

#23615 Reply
    Member: GA Bob Hayles
    Bob Hayles
    Participant

I have two proven registered LBHA boars for sale in north Georgia, about 88-100 miles from Chattanooga. Call me at 706-502-1858. Bob Hayles

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Looking for proven boar
Your information: