Preloader image
title

HOME Forums Buying or Selling Large Black Hogs Michigan LBH Breeders

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ISO registered Large Black Hog. I am in West Michigan. I would like to start a breeding group of registered. I am looking for 2 females and 2 males for different genetics.

I cannot drive out of state for just mine. It isn’t cost effective for me. But if someone were picking up some registered out of state, I would help with transportation costs.

Several Michigan farms I have talked to are interested in getting more registered LBH in the future. I am willing to organize and pick up within 7 to 8 hours of Grand Rapids and serve as a pick up point. I can handle a one day drive down and drive back the next day after pick up. I would only charge to split the cost of the gas per animal. I would need another 4 to 6 pigs to make it work.

Please let me know. I have a post on the FB page or email me at amysprik2006@gmail.com

#23693 Reply

Here is our farm address so you know who I am. 4611 8-Mile Rd Conklin, MI 49403.

My husband and I have raised pigs in the past. My husband Robert is very experienced on many different meat animals and rearing. Pig rearing would be new to us.

Robert is a DVM with a solid USDA career.

616-215-9101

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Michigan LBH Breeders
Your information: