title

Need feeders and young sow

HOME Forums Buying or Selling Large Black Hogs Need feeders and young sow

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Lloyd Payne Lloyd Payne 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Member: TX Shiner Pork
    Shiner Pork
    Participant

Hi, it’s been a while since I’ve been on the site, but we’re doing well in Shiner, Texas! We are looking for a sow or two or possibly an older gilt that is ready to be bred, or is bred. Really doesn’t need to be registered, but if so, that’s fine. For pork production, so looking for some good producers.

Also, we have a gap in our production, and need some 250 pounders and up to fill in the gap. These are for pork, so absolutely no papers needed, and would consider some crosses with red waddle or similar. Price/availability/number available, etc.

Thank you, Ross Tieken
    Shiner Pork

Oh, my phone number is 361-293-0456 and we live in Shiner, Texas…but will travel!

#23586 Reply
    Patricia

Still looking for some feeders and young sow/gilt for breeding. Appears not necessary.

#23593 Reply
    Member: OK Lloyd Payne
    Lloyd Payne
    Participant

I may be able to help you out. I’m in central Oklahoma. I have several sows ready to sell now and will have some litters to sell within the next couple months. Text me if you want more info. 405-300-4011.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Need feeders and young sow
Your information: