title

New Members

HOME Forums General New Members

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Harmon Belgard 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Member: Kansas
    Billy / Trina Martin / Farmer
    Participant

Hello fellow members. Would like to take a moment to introduce my wife (Trina) and myself (Billy). we became members of the LBHA recently. I had the opportunity to meet with Jeff Thomas of Rockin V Ranch out of Carthage, Mo. great people to work with. I purchased a nice LBH registered Boar and a nice LBH registered Gilt from them and we are in the process of converting over to the LBH breed. After looking into the LBH breed we feel it’s very important to keep the tradition alive and well regarding this Heritage Breed for future generations. Again “HELLO” to all LBHA members. Looking forward to hearing from everyone. Trina & Billy

#22608 Reply
    Duane Luzier
    Kelly Luzier

Welcome from South central PA. Love our LBH.

#22609 Reply
    Member: PA Duane Luzier
    Duane Luzier
    Participant

Trina & Billy,

A huge welcome to the LBHA from Duane & Kelly Luzier, Fur Immer Farm, Southcentral PA. We have been raising LBH since 2009 and absolutely adore the breed.

Sincerely,
    Duane & Kelly Luzier
    LBHA Treasurer
    http://www.furimmerfarm.com

#22610 Reply
    Member: tennessee
    Rock Spring Hollow Farm
    Participant

Hello there Trina and Billy …

Welcome to the LBHA from Rock Spring Hollow Farm. We are in central NW Tennessee. The Large black is what gives our farm is personality and charm. The place would not be without them. If you have any questions please reach out ….

Noel …

#22631 Reply

Harmon Belgard

I’am new to large blacks can anyone tell me what the pigs should weigh at 3 and 4 mos old on good quality feed?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: New Members
Your information: