title

Possible sale of Breeding stock, anyone interested in stating LBH farming

HOME Forums Buying or Selling Large Black Hogs Possible sale of Breeding stock, anyone interested in stating LBH farming

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jason Ray 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Member: FL Hans & April Arthur
    Hans & April Arthur
    Participant

Due to poor health problems, I Art/ Hog owner have to think about selling my Full grown Boar (proven excellence) and 2 Proven Breeding sows between the three (sows each have 7 to 9 piglets each) this liters we have 16 piglets. Great mothers with no still born. Each of the sows come in season 3 days apart so that liters come at same time within 2 to 3 days. All 3 animals have great dispistions and friendly. All animals are healthy/fit and trim. No fat overweight animals here. Will send pictures, asking best offer and pickup would be here at farm 30 min NE of Gainesville, Fl. Anybody interested in starting LBHOG farm or increasing there farm. Start with the best. I have 16 piglets now leaving farm at weaning April 15th. Please contact lbhogspurebreed@gmail.com or call 904-769-8402, talk to Art….Start $6000.00 what I average per liter of piglets. My Health is becoming a major issue and is forcing the quick sale. Please contact ASAP, this is a great deal for someone, animals worth is over 10,000.00 due to proven income, I breed once a year but that is my choice..I do not force my breeding plan on any other farmer. They if interested have excellent meat ratio and delicious, with proper increased feed 250 lbs hogs can be within 6 months.

#21398 Reply

Jason Ray

bbPress ANTISPAM: Referrer: I’m very interested

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Possible sale of Breeding stock, anyone interested in stating LBH farming
Your information: