title

Recent Travels of your Registrar

HOME Forums General Recent Travels of your Registrar

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Darren Felicia Krock 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Member: OH
    Darren Felicia Krock
    Participant

In the past few weeks I have had the pleasure of meeting some of our members. My husband and I drove down to Graceful Grazers (Gary Newman) to purchase two sows. What a beautiful place to raise hogs!! A great pond and pastures. His hogs are very happy roaming around the hills!

Just a week ago, we drove to Wisconsin Dells to meet Wes Hegna of Heritage Farm in Minnesota. It was great to share our experiences with him. We will be meeting again next spring there. It was such a beautiful place that we are planning on spending a day or two. Then it was down to visit April Prussia of Dorothy’s Place in Blanchardville. Very happy pigs there. It is nice to see the restoration of natural pastures. I have a thing for barns and theirs is a great work of art! I loved the windows.

Over all, our travels help us see how others are raising their hogs, exchanging information and experiences is such a good thing. Hopefully someday we will be able to all meet for pasture/hog workshops.

How far would you travel?

-Felicia, Registrar

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Recent Travels of your Registrar
Your information: