title

Trying to join LBHA and register hogs & piglets

HOME Forums LBHA Board Matters Trying to join LBHA and register hogs & piglets

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Registrar Registrar 4 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Member: KY
    gamcpherson
    Participant

I tried to join the LBHA on 12 July 2013. I sent in the dues and the paperwork and fees to register the breeding pair of hogs I bought. I have heard absolutely nothing back from the LBHA.

Since then we’ve had our first litter of large black piglets (which currently are just little black piglets) and right now we can’t even register them because we have no access to the registrations of our adults nor the ability to download a litter certificate from the website.

I emailed the registrar, and still have heard nothing back.

I am a member of several heritage breed livestock associations because that’s the focus of our ranch, and I realize that all of them are run by volunteers. So I don’t want to sound disrespectful of the time and effort those volunteers put forth, but I’ve got to ask — is this normal for the LBHA?

Please help!

#18477 Reply
    Registrar
    Registrar

Please check your spam folder if you are not receiving ticket information from the Support system. Also, you should have received the original documents in the mail by now. Please advise if you have not.

Thank you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Trying to join LBHA and register hogs & piglets
Your information: