Preloader image
title

HOME Forums Buying or Selling Large Black Hogs Two proven boars in north Georgia

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Bob Hayles Bob Hayles 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Member: GA Bob Hayles
    Bob Hayles
    Participant

Because of a serious health issue a breeder who I sold a boar to a couple of years ago is having to sell his Large Blacks. I bought three, a sow and two boars, to help him out but I don’t have a need, or room, for two additional boars on my property.

For this reason I am selling these two PROVEN boars. As you can see from the registration papers below, both have excellent genetics.

One…the Mt Crest Farms Super 5/4 7963… was farrowed here at my farm. He has an excellent pedigree and an Inbreeding coefficient of 10.7. His Date of Birth is 1/3/17.

The second…C&J’s Noble Sam 3579, also comes from an excellent farm with a great pedigree. His Inbreeding coefficient is 15.0 and his date of birth is 7/4/13. He is a bit of an older boar, but older is NOT old. He has a number of good years of producing great pigs ahead of him.

Boars like these are hard to find, and when you find them the price is usually from $500 and up. These boars MUST be sold and gone from the farm within the next 10 days, so if you need a boar this is your chance to save a TON of money.

I will take $250.00 each for these two quality animals. You will need to pay a 50% deposit via PayPal to hold an animal with the balance due in cash when picking up your animal.

For questions or to contact me for any reason my name is Bob Hayles and my number is 706-502-0858.

Thanks folks, and have an AWESOME day!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Two proven boars in north Georgia
Your information: