title

Weanling Boar (#7842) for Trade – 10.7% CI

HOME Forums Buying or Selling Large Black Hogs Weanling Boar (#7842) for Trade – 10.7% CI

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rob Dightman 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Member: OK Barry Hollis
    Barry Hollis
    Participant

In my latest litter farrowed 30-Aug-16, I selected only one (1) boar out of four (4) to remain intact for breeding : Pickle Meadows Longfellow 3/4 7842.
    He has a 10.7% CI and his sire is Piggin Longfellow 2/5 6607 and Dam is C&C Prudence 2/5 6912.

I am looking to trade him for a low CI boar unrelated to my sows and gilts. If unable to find a trade, I will offer him up for sale at $300.

We are Pickle Meadows Farm located southwest of Tulsa in Kellyville, OK. Email me at farm@picklemeadows.com or bfhollis@mailbox.org with your boar registration info or call 918-688-7312 and leave message.

#22575 Reply
    Member: WA
    Rob Dightman
    Participant

Are you still interested in selling your Boar? I am new to large black hogs and am looking for a young Boar.
    I am located in Washington and don’t know anything about shipping live animals, or if it is possible.

thanks,

Rob Dightman

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Weanling Boar (#7842) for Trade – 10.7% CI
Your information: